Thursday, November 16, 2023 (9:30 AM - 1:00 PM) (MST)
Property Tour Policies
- Properties selected for the tour will be on a first come first serve basis.
- The agent showing a property should be present as the tour begins and should plan to attend at least 75% of tour.
- Every agent with a home on the tour must be a REALTOR® member of the Tooele County Association of REALTORS®. Or affiliated with another Utah Board.
- Agents must be REALTOR® members of the Tooele County Association of REALTORS® to attend the property tour. Or affiliated with another Utah Board.
- No personal marketing material may be left at any listing being shown on the Property Tour unless requested by the listing agent.
- Door prize drawings will occur at the end of the tour. Agents must attend 75% of the tour to place cards into drawings. Members must be present to win a door prize drawing.
- If feedback is requested, it will be the showing agent’s responsibility to provide forms, pencils and any encouragement to complete the forms.
- Members must be present for 75% of the tour in order to receive Honor Society points.
- There must be one showing agent for each individual home on property tour.
- The listing agent should show his/her own home.
- If showing another agent’s home, a member may not also have his/her own listing on the Property Tour.
- If circumstances allow (i.e. – cancellation, not enough homes on tour) an agent may show one (1) or more of his/her listings as long as he/she is not showing another agent’s listing.
- Any property shown must be real property.
- Sponsorship of Property Tour lunches will be offered first to the Participating Affiliates before going to outside businesses for sponsorship.
- If by 12:00 pm on Tuesday, there are not enough homes to fill property tour, it will be opened to agents from other boards until the space is filled. A $25 fee will be charged for each home. All other rules apply. The fee will go towards UARHof.